- Apple Updates The MacBook Pro Line With Sandy Bridge Intel CPUs, AMD GPUs, FaceTime HD, and Thunderbolt
- Microsoft Issues First Windows Phone 7 Software Update
- Adobe on Flash Player 10.2 Support on Tablets
- Everything Wrong About the Xoom’s Endorsement of Flash
- Why whitespace matters « Boagworld
- Financial Flimflam: Why Economic Experts’ Predictions Fail: Scientific American
- Cellphone study: Cellphone radiation heightens brain activity, study finds – latimes.com
- Apple Releases A Developer Preview Of OS X Lion — Through The Mac App Store
- Thunderbolt™ Technology
- The obsession with next
The tech world is obsessed with what’s next. It has become so used to the constant flow of new products and new companies that newness itself has been placed on a pedestal. But outside of a few…
- Web Cryptography: Salted Hash and Other Tasty Dishes
One of the most powerful security tools available to web developers is cryptography—essentially a process by which meaningful information is turned into random noise, unreadable except where…
- We Are The App Store
In the time I’ve been a programmer, I’ve seen Apple gain and lose the respect of developers in a cycle of growing predictability. Apple’s fortunes have arguably followed these trends. Reading John…
- Asymmetrical mass favors, a tragedy of our commons
If the farmer and the baker make a trade, both win. The farmer benefits from having someone turn his wheat into flour and bake it, and the baker gets money from the bread he sells that he can use to…
- Dates and GTD – Everything You Need to Know
In GTD, Mr. Allen doesn’t speak of date information related to actions very much other than the brief discussion of giving yourself a hard landscape by ways of your calendar. So, to that end, let’s…
- Motorola Xoom Will Ship Without Flash Support
But they’re advertising it as “Fully Flash-enabled”, with a footnote claiming “Adobe Flash expected Spring 2011”. Expected by whom?
My guess: Flash is killing battery life, so they want the initial…
- Is this the start of the second dotcom bubble? | Business | The Observer
- ✚ Beginning
This is a sentence I never thought I would publish: Beginning the first week in April I will be writing shawnblanc.net as my full-time gig.
When I began shawnblanc.net in July of 2007 it was with…
- Steve Jobs Email Suggests In-App Subscriptions Don’t Apply to ‘Software As a Service’? – Mac Rumors
- The Brads – More Snow
- From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Meow Mix
I’VE TRAINED my cats to think they’re in charge, and to think they exact a tribute of two breakfasts from me each morning.
Initially I feed them each half a small can of salmon. The white cat…
- Date certain
A powerful marketing tactic: tell me exactly when I’m going to get it.
“This project will be done noon on Tuesday.”
“You’ll get the shipment at 4 pm.”
Fedex has made billions shipping packages…
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.