- Perfectionism as Practice: Steve Jobs and the Art of Getting Good
The Perfectionism of Steve Jobs
While designing the original Macintosh, Steve Jobs became frustrated with the title bars. As Malcolm Gladwell summarizes in a recent essay on industrial innovation:…
- When Reinforcement Fails | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Let Me Introduce Myself
I am a big believer in VC pitches that the bio slide should come up front. Actually, I think the advice in this post applies to any sales meeting also.
The short answer is that by knowing the key…
- Presentation Zen: Steve Jobs: "People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint"
- Startup Hiring: Why You Should Date Before Getting Married
- Design is not Horsepoop « Bokardo
- Dear Congress, It’s No Longer OK To Not Know How The Internet Works | Motherboard
- How to “Age” Your Wine 5 Years in 20 Seconds: Hyperdecanting
- Technology review 2011: Twitter rules, BlackBerry crumbles and TS Eliot is reimagined | Technology | The Observer
- Entrepreneurship as Disease – Jeff Stibel – Harvard Business Review
- App v/s Business
- Hiring Employee #1 | A Smart Bear
- Why did Path add sleeping as one of its five moment types? – Dustin Curtis
- Numeronym – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Additional comments powered by BackType