- How to Evaluate a (paid) iPhone App Idea – Tony Wright’s Startup Front-End -
- Design is Marketing
- Media Headlines Will Lead Investors To Ruin
- Look ‘Em in the Eye: Part I -The Importance of Eye Contact
How often have you talked with another guy who never looked you in the eye during the entire length of the conversation? Or perhaps he did meet your gaze a few times, but then his eyes shifted back…
- DNA nanorobots deliver ‘suicide’ messages to cancer cells, other diseases | KurzweilAI
- Freediving 2011 World Championships Report | Water sports | OutsideOnline.com
- Time doesn’t scale
But bravery does.
The challenge of work-life balance is a relatively new one, and it is an artifact of a world where you get paid for showing up, paid for hours spent, paid for working.
- How Basecamp Next got to be so damn fast without using much client-side UI – (37signals)
- Build a Stronger Company by Treating Your Employees Better | Inc.com
- The End of the Mexican Road
- Startup Gamification Lessons From a Kindergartner
- Microchips’ optical future – MIT News Office
- Brainstorming Doesn’t Really Work : The New Yorker
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Additional comments powered by BackType