- The paradox of how bugs and downtime can be a good thing
- Winning is the worst thing that can happen in Vegas by David of 37signals
- Yes, learn basic programming | Derek Sivers
- Reader Story: Dividends or bust: Thinking critically about investment
- Pie for one — Practically Efficient
- Orders of magnitude
- I Can Find Research to Prove Anything
- What are the 3 steps to becoming stress-proof?
1) Know What Really Works
Most of the things you instinctively do to relieve stress don’t work.
Via The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of…
- Checkliste: So wird fast jeder Ort auf der Welt zum virtuellen Büro » netzwertig.com
- The cost of neutral
If you come to my brainstorming meeting and say nothing, it would have been better if you hadn’t come at all.
If you go to work and do what you’re told, you’re not being negative, certainly, but the …
- Executives Who Wake Up Early – Business Insider
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Additional comments powered by BackType