- 7 things to do when you can’t concentrate
No one can work to their full potential all the time.
Depending on what’s happening in your business or personal life, you will perform at different levels. Sometimes you’ll be working away, but just …
- Bad News: Apple Is the Most Profitable Company in History
Mike Beasley, 9to5 Mac:
Apple today posted its earnings for the final quarter of 2012,
which was “disappointingly” the largest corporate earnings year in
human history by a tidy margin, causing…
- Daring Fireball: It’s Earnings Day, So Everyone Needs to Squeeze the Last Bit of Jackassery From Last Quarter’s Tube of AAPL Paste
- The Most Successful Techniques for Rising Early : zenhabits
- Sophie In North Korea
- What are the three secrets to happy memories?
You can’t trust your memory.
Memory is fluid. Every time you recall something you’re essentially rewriting it in your head.
Yet you’re prone to stubbornly trusting this copy of a copy of a copy –…
- Exactly the same vs. exactly different
You will almost never find a case study or lesson that precisely fits the problem you’re aiming to solve. You won’t find a book that shows you what someone precisely like you did to solve a problem…
- No AAPL, no pain
Lately I’ve been reading a lot about the supposed manipulation of Apple’s stock price leading up to its Q1 2013 earnings call. I’ve also seen the theory that markets are interpreting Apple’s cut of…
- Two people you might need in your professional life
An agonist. While an antagonist blocks an action, the agonist causes it to happen. Even more than a muse, a professional agonist might be exactly what you need to provoke your best work.
- Apple’s Churning Of The Gut « Elia Insider
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Additional comments powered by BackType